n 1859, seven business people got together and petitioned the Province of Canada to incorporate a new private bank, one that would be structured to meet their own unique needs…and the rest is history.
Inspired by the client focus that has characterized today’s National Bank from its early days, Private Banking 1859’s raison d’être is to provide our affluent individuals and their families with holistic, tailored financial advice accompanied by the top-notch services you would expect… in all areas of wealth management.
Our Investment Counsellors and Senior Private Bankers are your direct, first-line connections to all that we can provide. Their key focus is in understanding your aspirations and enlisting all of their ingenuity and resources to respond to your vision.
Your Investment Counsellor Will:
- Thoroughly explore your vision and aspirations, then customize a wealth management strategy for you.
- Draw upon the expertise of our internal partners and resources to optimally integrate all elements vital to your comprehensive financial plan.
- Involve your Senior Private Banker to harmonize any specialized banking and lending services you may require to support your overall objectives.
- Consult with you regularly, monitor developments, and recommend when adjustments are warranted.
Your Senior Private Banker Is On Hand To:
- Offer a complementary suite of accounts and services that correspond to your banking needs.
- Manage your day-to-day banking transactions.
- Facilitate your personal credit and lending requirements.
- Work closely in a pivotal role with your Investment Counsellor to support your integrated investment objectives and overall wealth management strategy.
RANGE OF EXPERTISE
Through our rich National Bank network of partners and resources, your primary contacts can leverage the wide range of expertise vital to the development of your comprehensive, personalized wealth management strategy.
A holistic financial plan involves coordinating the many aspects related to how you have indicated you want to grow, preserve, protect and transfer your wealth.
In viewing your estate as a whole, the interrelationship among these elements requires thoughtful consideration and specialized planning to harmonize your wishes and produce the most favourable financial outcomes.Your banking habits, investment strategy, insurance choices, estate plans, business transfer options and philanthropic pursuits all play a significant role and have an impact on your overall wealth position, and its ultimate distribution. Our experts and partners are invaluable resources to assist in making informed decisions and taking the actions required.
Finally, our entire Private Banking 1859 offer is supported and championed by our dynamic leadership team. We are very proud to have the endorsement, vision, and trust of such high-caliber and forward-thinking professionals.Visit 1859 Private Banking webpage by following this link: National Bank Private Banking 1859